Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globe Predictions

Here's what I think:

Best Picture - Drama
    Would be happy with: Argo, Zero Dark Thirty or Lincoln
    I predict: Lincoln

Best Picture - Musical/Comedy

    Would be happy with: Les Miséables or Silver Linings Playbook
    I predict: Silver Linings Playbook

Best Actor - Drama
    Would be happy with: Daniel Day Lewis or John Hawks
    I predict: Daniel Day Lewis

Best Actor - Musical/Comedy

    Would be happy with: Hugh Jackman or Bradley Cooper
    I predict: Hugh Jackman

Best Actress - Drama
    Would be happy with: Jessica Chastain
    I predict: Jessica Chastain

Best Actress - Musical/Comedy

    Would be happy with: Jennifer Lawrence
    I predict: Jennifer Lawrence

Best Director

    Would be happy with: Ben Afleck, Kathryn Bigelow or Stephen Spielberg
    I predict: Ben Afleck

Best Supporting Actor
    Would be happy with: Leonardo DiCaprio or Tommy Lee Jones
    I predict: Tommy Lee Jones

Best Supporting Actress
    Would be happy with: Anne Hathaway or Sally Fields
    I predict: Anne Hathaway

Best Screenplay

    Would be happy with: Argo or Silver Lining Playbook
    I predict: Silver Lining Playbook






No comments:

Post a Comment