Sunday, October 10, 2010

Could NY Politics get worse?

Could NY Politics get worse?

Yes.

In my neck of the woods signs say "I'm mad too, Carl. PALADINO for Governor."

My sign will say, "I'm mad that a hooligan and homophobe can win a primary in my state."

Earlier he told a reporter that he would "take him out." Today, Mr. Paladino spoke in NYC to reveal his homophobic side:

"Not suprisingly, Paladino said he would veto any legislation that seeks to legalize gay marriage in New York.

"I just think my children and your children would be much better off and much more successful getting married and raising a family, and I don't want them brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid and successful option," he said. "It isn't."

Calling himself the "religious values candidate," he said "I will not support immoral legislation."

No comments:

Post a Comment