Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My new iPhone 4 ... maybe.

My New iPhone.... maybe.

Luckily Nicki Liberti is very cute. We spent a quality hour together today at AT&T. After about a half hour wait I stepped up to Nick's station. Systems were running slowly, but after about 20 minutes, Nick said "$219, please swipe." I like a bargain, but that was just too good to be true. I suggested that I wanted a 32 GB model and I think I am being charged for 16 GB. Sure enough the system had downgraded me. I was the first, but not the last. Agents huddled. No luck. After 3 retries the info was entered manually and I was promised a phone call to confirm.

Nick just called to reconfirm my billing info and said that April 24 was still good. Nick could not have been nicer and I was in a great mood so I am hopeful. The blogs are ripe with horror stories. AT&T + Apple = Toyota?


No comments:

Post a Comment