Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Affordable Care

The GOP has brought repeal of ObamaCare (the Affordable Care Act) to a vote in congress more than 40 times.  But what would appeal really mean to many Americans?  Take a minute to see watch this video. As Americans shouldn't we be helping to make sure that every American has affordable care? And if you are paying more because of ObamaCare, who do you think pays for those who are forced to use emergency rooms and immediate care facilities for primary care who don't have insurance?

1 comment:

  1. My first visit was for x-rays and basic exam. We talked about options over and above the cleaning. When I left I was given an estimate and my costs relative to my insurance coverage. As it turned out the charges were lower and my portion was lower too- great!! beauty blog

    ReplyDelete